ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Saturday, December 22, 2007

who has the best sister in the world??????




I DO!!! Thank you SO much miss Erika!!! I love you and can't believe you would do something so nice for me!! I really really appreciate it!


My sister bought me a new really nice digital camera for Christmas! A Canon XTi to be exact!!!! YAY for wonderful sisters!! This also might be from my mommy too, I am unsure yet!! But Thank you mommy too!! I love you both! YAY YAY HOORAH!
P.S. Look at someone's big GREEN eyes today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome so much sister! You deserve it.. I wish I could have gotten you more! Or at least Jamesy something!

Bridget said...

bahaa ha you are silly sister! I love you! oh peeshaw! I wish I could have gotten you something fabulous....just wait until next year, that will be YOUR big present year! thank you thank you thank you!