ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Friday, February 08, 2008

brrrrrrrrrr

Yesterday while driving home from picking Caleb up we were behind a car whose license plate was brrrr2. That was a perfect explaination of how I felt; I was cold too (2) sorry that was a bit cheesey!!LOL!! We are in for another cold weekend. 10 degrees the high both days maybe? I just can't wait for summer; not really for myself, but for James. He has just been cooped up in our townhouse for what feels like five months now...that is most of his life!!! LOL! Looks like this weekend won't be much different, lots of indoor activities I guess! Here are some pics of the frost on my car window yesterday morning and then a pic of James doing some "indoor activities!"

No comments: