ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Superbowl Funday! I mean Sunday!




Here is James and I...He was a monster today!!! getting into EVERYTHING!
















My job for our superbowl din din was peeling the shrimp.




Caleb made the rest, it was a fun afternoon hanging out in the kitchen.



Jamesy was having a blast watching his daddy cook, he loves loves loves his daddy!


Yum Yum Yum Shrimp Gumbo!!

What a fabulous day!

Except for I made the mistake of going to wal-mart 3 hours before the game!! That was fun! Oh and guess who I ran into? The wal-mart lady who I ran into at the clinic! She looked at me, but I had no babe with me so I don't think she recognized me! HA! Anywho, I am writing this and the superbowl game isn't even over with! I am just not that into it I guess!! It was fun food though!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum yum!!

Anonymous said...

And oh yea, you look beautiful!! (and very young!) (and very from maybe another country hahahaha!!!!) I love you Bridget!!!