ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Friday, May 02, 2008

because I am amused by the little things...

TAKE A LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THESE PICKLES! I am sorry if you think I am nuts, but I just can't get over a pickle that is larger than my hand. I obviously had to by them...I guess it didn't hurt that I love pickles :) ( I am really not too sure why this whole paragraph looks like a link!)
Here are my pickles... James...
James with his new little piano that I got at a garage sale!
A super cute picture of Caleb and James, I really like this one...

Kind of an odd assortment of pics today.
Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I see I linked that first chunk to the pickle picture...oh well!

That Nora Girl said...

You're not nuts. Pickles are very worthy of excitement. All I wanted to eat while I was pregnant was dill pickles. Usually as a side to my grilled cheese. I have a place for them in my heart. :)