ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Friday, May 23, 2008

I've been tagged...Thanks Justi!

I was tagged by Justi. So here's the rules as to what I had to do and if you are one of my lucky 7 below then you need to also do the following:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .
Here are my SeVen:
  1. I love the sound of the piano. I have no idea how to play it, but maybe someday.
  2. I consider myself to be a hobby hopper. I will get all gung ho about a new hobby and then quickly drop it when something else comes along. Examples: knitting, scrapbooking, stamping, aromatherapy, cake decorating, sewing, etc.
  3. I don't have enough skin on the inside of both pinkies so I can't fully extend them.
  4. In my senior high school yearbook I was voted one of the people with the most piercings. Kinda weird figuring I only had my ears done a few times.
  5. I love that people read my blog. I really love COMMENTS! he he he
  6. I prefer even numbers over odd ones.
  7. When I was younger my sister and I would play a game called "The knife throwing game" HA! My sister and I would stand in our front yard and throw butter knifes to see who could get theirs to stick in the grass!!

Peeps I am gonna tag:

Erika

Gentri

Andrea

Nora (I want more!! LOL!)

Jenny

Becky

Kira

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny, I dont remember you 2 playing with knives, however I must have taught you because when I was a kid we called it "mumbly peg" it even had real rules, and we used swiss army knives! Mama