ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Monday, June 02, 2008

Someone please tell me what to do!!!

I am completely boggled! I have been racking my brain as to where I should have James' birthday party. I should already have the invites out. grrrrrr. I wish I could just have it here, but there is not enough room. I thought of a park, people say I shouldn't in case it rains. There I have no more options. I don't live by any "fun" places to have it. I am just stumped! If anyone could just please tell me what to do that would be very nice. Thank you!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

do any of the parks near you have an area that is covered in case of rain. Or could you get a tent that you could put up?

I don't really know of any other places :(

Anonymous said...

Bridget Mary..please dont sweat it..it will all work out just fine. Love, Grammymellowpants. Relax my daughter, relax. aahhh.

Bridget said...

ok, I think I have calmed down a bit. I am going to call and see how much it would be to rent the community center here in town. If it is cheap then I will do that and if not then it will be at the park. Yes, there is a covered area, so it wouldn't be that bad if it rained I guess! Thanks for your help. Anymore ideas from anyone, please let me know!