ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Birthday G-ma!!!

It was Caleb's Mom's birthday yesterday and my plan was to post it tonight with pictures because we were going over there tonight to celebrate. I forgot my camera! That rarely happens, we were running late and in a hurry and it just slipped my mind! Happy Birthday G-ma!

Here are some pictures of James eating the frosting from the cake I made her. This was a treat for him, figuring he hardly ever eats sugar.
If anyone ever needs to make a chocolate cake, there is the best recipe EVER on the back of the Hershey's cocoa box. It turns out perfect every time! YUM!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Thanks, now I'm hungry for cake!! BTW your lo is beautiful :)

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

Wow Bridget first the cupcakes and now a chocolate cake, you are so ruining MY diet, darn cravings. LOL!