ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tagged again Woo-woo!

Was just tagged by Jenny!! I was just recently tagged, but wrote about James, so I will write a little somethin somethin about myself. Since I did one recently I am not going to tag peeps, but if you want to participate go right a head. I love these and really love reading other peoples. If you do it, leave me a comment so I can check it out!

Seven random facts about moi...
  1. I used :( to have a cat named Fuzzy Waddle Doodle Bear Super Alexander Mr. Bojangles Rocky Balboa Chris Cross

  2. When James' umbilical cord stub fell off, we took it down to the river and threw it in. It is a Hawaiian tradition and when you do so, it is said that the baby will always be safe in the water.
  3. 3. I am not Hawaiian, either is Caleb.

4. I have three tattoos, one in which is on my foot and my sister and my mom have the same one.

5. My favorite singer of all times is Van Morrison, favorite song of his is "Into the Mystic." But, my favorite song of all times is "Crash" by Dave Mathews.

6. My dad taught me how to ride a bike by bringing me to the top of a grassy hill and pushing me down it. Hey, it worked :) He taught me to swim by throwing me in the water. I love and miss my daddy!

7. I love to blog.

5 comments:

MARIANNE said...

BRIDGET- YEAH I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO ALLOW PEOPLE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, I SAW YOUR MOMS MESSAGE TELL HER I SAID THANKS! YOUR PROBABLY LAUGHING AT HOW STUPID I AM ON MY BLOGGING, IT TOOK ME AWHILE TO GET THOSE PICS ON THERE AND THEY WERE JUST ALL SCREWED UP, HOW THE ONE OF ME AND DEN GOT SO BIG?? WHO KNOWS, I NEED A LITTLE MORE PRACTICE! I WILL GIVE YOU A CALL SOON, HOPE JAMES IS BETTER, THAT RASH LOOKED PRETTY SCARY!

LOVE, MARIANNE

Sara said...

I absolutely love that idea with the umbilical cord. What cool symbolism.

Kari-Anne said...

Hi

I love the ink . I have a few and I am working on one at the moment . I have a Norwegian flag on my ankle and I have had it for like 12 years( sigh ) and I want it to be a art piece now and not just a flag ...

I have a artist work on it and cant't wait to see what he comes up with .

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this, I love having the opportunity to get to know more about the people I read.

Angelina said...

You have a beautiful family. Your little guy is so precious. Enjoy him while he is sting small. They grow up to fast and be for you know it you have an empty nest