ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Monday, September 22, 2008

Photo of the Week...home from AZ

James and I made it home from AZ yesterday . The flight was not as good as it was on the way down there, but it could have been worse. I already miss everyone. It was so good to see Caleb and for James to see his daddy too, who he missed dearly. This picture was taken from the night that we did something very special see this post. I should be able to put more pics on soon. Anyway. I had a Margarita and it was yummy! I think I just like this picture, that is why I chose it for photo of the week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The perspective of this shot is really cool, and the subdued tones...although I'm sure it didn't taste subdued! It looks yummy!