ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Homemade Playdough!!

From my previous post,
I got a lot of really great ideas of things to do. Thank you guys so much! One of the things I made that day for James to play with was homemade playdough. This idea was given from Carver's Sight or is that Site. This was the link for the recipe I used. I did the baking soda and cornstarch one. I didn't realize how easy it was to make! James LOVED it! I added some food coloring to make it a little more interesting. Thanks again!

5 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

Great idea!! I'm sure he loved it :)

Anonymous said...

Oh we love homemade playdough!

Felicia said...

Girl...you should join us for Make Something Mondays with all of your craftiness!

Cheryl said...

Who doesn't like playdoh? LOL. And we love your blog so much we're giving you a Butterfly Award! Check out our blog:

http://3scrapbookingladies.blogspot.com/

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

I can't wait to do this with my girls!