ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Monday, November 10, 2008

Why are bath pictures so cute?

Probably because (most) babies love bath time and are at their happiest? Could also be because they are cute and edible. These were taken this evening.
James being a ham bone.

Please take note of the above picture. This photo will be used a lot in the future, to show all of his girlfriends.

Blowing bubbles, he is so proud after doing this.

He loves his baths.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so cute!! My son, Lucas, LOVES bath time...favorite time of the day!

Nicole said...

Just because they are!

I have Soren's baths pics waiting to be posted lol and just didn't get to it yet.

Thanks for the little push.

Anonymous said...

The one on his stomach reminds me of the one of you = )

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Love the little tushie.

The Garske's said...

I love bath pics as well! I just love pics of their perfect baby butts :)

Tabitha Blue said...

Adorable!!!! He is so cute!!! I love bath pics. My girl always loves baths too. I just love the naked baby butt pic too!! :)

siteseer said...

He is absolutely adorable. and babies do love their baths don't they.

Felicia said...

And I'm sure that one day he is going to love you for posting his bottom all over the Internet! LOL! These are great shots!

That Nora Girl said...

Those pictures are coming out on prom night, aren't they? And then again at his rehearsal dinner. :) He is so cute and happy.

Anonymous said...

what a cutie! happy WW :)

Alvis said...

Definitely cute. Sometimes it's just easy to take good pictures with kids. Of course, sometimes it not so easy. :)