ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Award-izle

For sheezie my neezie, I am uncertain on how those words are spelled due to the fact that I believe they are not real words- whatev. I have been graciously awarded two new awards, one in which I was given twice! So technically three, or would it be technically two? Again, Whatev. All I know is I love my readers to death and thank you all for reading. I am really loving the three hot mamas that gave me these awards: Andrea, Melissa, and Brooke. Whoop-Whoop!

From Andrea @ Our Loving Family and Melissa @ Mamachef's Blog I receive:







The award states: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

And from Brooke @ The Ramblings of a Forgiven Momma I receive:

Honest Scrap award:A) First list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.


Okie dokie here it goes:

  1. I don't have enough skin on either of my pinkies to fully extend them and James has the same thing.
  2. My mom is very short and she named me Bridget...I am very lucky I didn't inherit her shortness otherwise I am sure I would have had a tough childhood being called Bridget the Midget.
  3. I love to read magazines while taking baths...I have a few subscriptions and the day they come in the mail I make a whole night out of it.
  4. I want to be a stay at home mom.
  5. I ate french fries twice today.
  6. James learned how to say french fry today.
  7. I wasn't worried about the economy and didn't think it was a big deal until I heard Target laid off hundreds and hundreds of people yesterday. If Target ain't doing too hot you know the country is going down the toilet! -I am half kidding about this. I was worried before.
  8. Speaking of target, Sarah and I were there and in the candle section and I was trying to figure out what this big weird branchy piece of metal was... it said it was a pillar holder, I didn't understand until Sarah flipped it over the right way...it all made sense then. I am glad Sarah got a good laugh out of it. I think she peed a little.
  9. These things kind of take a long time to do.
  10. James can count he says: One, eat, op, eat, op, eat, op. His ABCs are like that too. I think I could eat him.

Now my turn to bestow these awards along to other super rad bloggers:

  1. The Miss Elaine-ous Life
  2. Four Molnars
  3. Boogers, Screams, Headaches & Dreams
  4. Kids...Me & RAW III
  5. Life With Two
  6. Tripping Over My Tongue
  7. Pink Lemonade
  8. Knit, Nicole, Knit!
  9. My Crazy Life with a Toddler
  10. 1,2,3 Go!
  11. Is it Bedtime Yet?
  12. Small Town Mommy

There is a handful of blogs I am reading right now...Take both of them! Thank you and Congrats!

p.s. If you like me follow my blog :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I am 5ft 1"...but not really! Its all I know, But after reading this, I guess I'm glad your tall! GO tall Bridget! LoveMamawhocouldhavegivenherkidabumname.

Anonymous said...

Yes I did pee alittle!

Amanda said...

Thank you Bridget! I'm fascinated by your ten things!! Especially the pinkie skin situation!

Sherrie said...

Wow...me? Thank you so much! I love your list! Hey, I'd eat French Fries if I could right now! LOL! I'll post these ASAP! So, check me out later. Oh, I'm following you now. Wanna follow me? LOL! :)

3LittleFlowers said...

Congrats!!!!! I was going to say how funny you are, but now after reading the first comment, I can tell where you got it from!!!! Go tall Bridget!

Pink Lemonade Liz said...

Thank you so much - I am honored!

Heidi said...

Thank you so much for my first blog awards!!! You are so sweet for thinking of me and my little blog. I will get my list up ASAP.

Michelle said...

You're awesome. Thanks for the award. I feel truly honored. I love your blog so I decided to add myself to your followers list. Thanks for taking time to stop at my place. Have a great day!

~Jamie said...

Thanks for spreading the award love to me. Not really sure I deserve it, you may have tainted your list by adding me. I am honored none the less. Check me out in a day or so for my acceptance post! I like your list it made me laugh. Thanks for puttin on the pressure. Geez!

Unknown said...

That thing about your pinky is SO interesting! I don't think I've ever heard of that before.

Thanks for award and for reading my blog!

I will do this next week. Pinky Swear! ; )

Trisha said...

Thanks so much for the awards. I'm off to put them up right now.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the awards! I haven't received any of these before.

Melissa said...

Thanks so much! Great list too!