ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Saturday, October 10, 2009

I am not ready for this!

What we woke up to this morning...
Boo Hoo, I want summer back :) I say that but secretly I am making James breakfast and singing "it's beginning to look a lot like..." I won't actually say the word. I don't want to freak people out. Or Freak myself out, since I am having a BABY. Caleb went to work this morning decked out in winter clothes. It's a good thing that one day when I was nesting hard core I got all the winter stuff out :) OK, I am going to go put the Christmas tree up now. Do you think it is too early for that? Nah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh I want to move somewhere it snows by Thanksgiving!


Here in GA I'm wearing a tank top & shorts & SWEATING!

erin said...

CRAZY!!! That is just nuts!!! Looks kinda fun though...