ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Holy shmoly James had a blast last night trick or treating. He knew exactly what to do, except at the first one he didn't knock he just went right on in. It was someone we knew so it was ok LOL! He dressed up as Rambo.
James in his costume.

At the first house.

With his cousins. James, Lucas, Jacob, and Cade.


His loot!

Just a tad excited to dig into it.
p.s. I have been given a great idea from my friend Melissa to join NaBLoPoMo (National Blog Posting Month). So, for the next month I will be posting everyday! Or at least trying to! Hopefully this will get me back in the grind of posting on here and taking more pictures!
I challenge YOU to try...click here for more information! Oh and let me know if you are going to be participating!
p.s.s or p.p.s (?) LEAVE ME COMMENTS FOR MOTIVATION!!! Oh how I love me some comments!

3 comments:

ashleygabiou said...

I love his costume... Matt thought it was sweet also :) Lance misses you guys and says hi!! Funny thing that I forgot to tell you was that when we craved pumpkins on Friday night Lance would only take out 1 seed at a time too... LOL. It reminded me of your pictures :)I'm very excited for you to post everyday and I'll keep checking to see what is going on :)

balunov2 said...

James, Lucas, Jacob, and Cade costumes funny. I line this post. Thanks for sharing.

Jenny said...

Rambo! Too funny, I love it!!