ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Monday, November 09, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday we went and visted my grandma and grandpa. My grandpa had just got out of the hospital after being diagnosed with colon cancer and having surgery. He was looking very good and we are hoping he will kick this cancer fast! I am sure he will too! James had fun playing with all of grandma's toys and playing with some of the other visitors (like my aunt Theresa). Get better soon gramps!

2 comments:

That Nora Girl said...

I'll keep your family in my thoughts and pray for your Grandpa.

And I cannot believe what a grown-up little guy James is becoming. I've loved watching him grow as you post pictures.

Anonymous said...

Good gravy Marie, Teresa doesnt have an H ...hahahah, but her name is Teresa Marie!