ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

MIA

It has been brought to my attention by a few people that I am neglecting my blog. Not going to name any names. Hi Sarah. Hi Erika. Someone has even questioned if I take any photos of the 2nd child in our family. Once again, I won't call them out. Erika. I have been crazy busy with photography, and...well...life. I am really going to try to get on here more often. I am hoping that during the next week or two I can get this blog up to date on everything I want to write about. Until then, here is a picture of Ada and her little friend she made over at my girlfriends house...

2 comments:

Ka said...

Thanks Bridget.. now don't let it happen again!

Who's kitty is that? So cut!

ashleygabiou said...

I was wondeing where you went too... about to send out a search team!! lol
She is so cute!!! Just love seeing pictures of her:)