ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Day 6 blog challenge

Day 6 - 20 of my favorite things



This list is going to be things only...not people. I could fill the whole list with people if I did it that way! :) These are things that pop in my head...not top 20.

In no particular order...

  1. getting packages in the mail
  2. pajama pants
  3. sleepy eyed babes
  4. summer
  5. the smell of a new book
  6. new sheets
  7. hugs
  8. vacations and weekend trips
  9. magazines
  10. watching my kiddos discover and learn new things
  11. good food
  12. hotels
  13. pictures pictures pictures
  14. the sound of the shutter on my camera :)
  15. bubble baths
  16. Amazon.com
  17. laughing
  18. beaches and swimming
  19. good news
  20. loving and feeling loved!

No comments: