ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

Techie

Kids these days seem to be so smart with technology. I came in from the kitchen to find this. Now, this isn't unusual for James, however he is normally playing his leap frog games and not Mahjong. :) Take notice of the picture above. We recently got a new computer so Caleb and I could each have our own work spaces. And mine is just that, a work space. Not sure if you would categorize Caleb's as work, but I guess he might. HA! Looking at this picture, and often when we are at our "work space" I feel a little like Ernie and Bert. You can't tell much from this picture which one is reminds me of Ernie, but mine is the one on the left. :)

And I will leave you with a little Ada face.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Ada!! Also, Mahjong is good for his memory! My sweet babies!!! Grammy McP