ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Eve

My sister and her boyfriend Dean came and stayed with us for over a week during Christmas! It was so much fun seeing them! They flew in on Christmas Eve and then we headed over to my Aunt Amy's house to celebrate Christmas. I was kind of bummed this year though, Caleb and James ended going over to Caleb's mom's to celebrate. This will be the last year we split up! So, in the following pictures, you will only see Ada.

Ada and my sister Erika.

Ada and Dean.

My cousin Jasper ripping it up on the guitar. We have a little talent show every Christmas Eve. I must add that I have one talented family!

Me and Ada opeining a present.

My beautiful cousins and sis.

No comments: