ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Home




Alabama, Arkansas, I do love my Ma & Pa
Not the way that I do love you
Holy moly, me, oh my, you’re the apple of my eye
Girl, I’ve never loved one like you
Man, oh man, you’re my best friend, I scream it to the nothingness
There ain’t nothin’ that I need
Well, hot & heavy, pumpkin pie, chocolate candy, Jesus Christ
There ain’t nothin’ please me more than you
Ahh, Home
Let me come Home
Home is wherever I’m with you
La la la la, take me Home
Baby, I’m coming Home

I was listening to this song when I was uploading these pictures. Thinking about what to write and the words were right there being blasted through the head phones on my head. Very appropriate. Love this song. Also if you are bored take a look at this cover of the song on you tube. It melts my heart.
Have a beautiful Tuesday.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these! MaamaMcP