ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Oh the sweet signs of spring

The temps are creeping out of freezing. Sweet little signs of spring are starting to surface. It actually rained yesterday. As much as I have enjoyed the warming sun the last few days, the rain was welcomed with open arms. The smell alone won me over. I closed my eyes as I stood outside and visions of green filled my head. Those visions are not so far off and you have no idea how much that excites me. James is ready to go to the park. Ada is ready to play outside bare foot with a sundress on. Nightly baths in order to scrub that days dirt out of their ears. It's coming. I think (Mom) that is why I love living here. The excitement for the next season is so much fun. Appreciating the warm and the cold, as it doesn't go unnoticed.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hello GREEN!
Photobucket
Don't get me wrong, it still does look like the picture on the right, but hopefully not for much longer.

No comments: