ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wind in our hair

I will post about Easter here sometime. Right now though, I needed a little color and green and happiness from these pictures. It's snowing here. I know.
Monday I took the kids over to my step mom's parents house. That would be the easiest way to say that I think. I was thinking of writing my dad's-wife's-parent's, or my kid's- great grandparents in-laws. Wait, I don't think that's right. Whatev, you get what I am saying right? So many options. They have a beautiful garden, house, yard. Lots of space to run and frolic. Not to mention it was a BEAUTIFUL day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
She definintely has red in her hair, but I do think it is a little exagerated in some of these pictures. Don't get too excited mom. :)

Photobucket
All Ada really wanted to do was hang out with the puppies. She is very cautious of these puppies and I think she took advantage of the fact they were tied up. She could be close and look at them, with out being kissed to death.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And we come to James' new favorite place. Inside Pappy's new truck.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Marlee said...

Your kids are ADORABLE and your pictures are fantastic! I just loved how vibrant you are! As an amature photographer (just as a hobby) is there any beginner camera you would recommend??

www.marleeindebt.blogspot.com

Bridget said...

Hey Marlee! My first DSLR was a Canon Xti. They don't make those any more, but depending on how much you want to spend I would say any of the Canon Rebels... XS, t1i, t2i. Those are good starter cameras! Now let's see more of your pictures on your blog! :)