ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Chinese and Chop Sticks

Neither Caleb nor I are picky eaters. Somehow we produced two, pretty picky eaters. I understand it might just be the ages, but I thought I would have kids that would like all kinds of foods. I thought wrong. There is only a hand full of foods that I can give my kids that guarantees they will eat it. I am sure you can guess what they are, pretty typical kid foods, chicken nuggets, hot dogs, fruit, etc. Among those foods, high on the list is Chinese food! One food proving these little ones are my kids. I make them try any food I make, but you know how that goes sometimes.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are such great pictures!!...Maama