ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2012

GinormaFORT

With the weather being so nice lately I have jumped into photo season a little early this year. It takes a little while to get back into the groove of things after not doing much during the cold months. Last week I found myself needing to do some work during the day. I normally do all my work after the kids are in bed, or during nap time. I have a tendency of feeling super bad being on the computer while the kids are up and active. :) This is totally my problem, but whatever.
I decided to compensate by making them a big a$$ fort. I turned our whole dinning room into a fort. They actually thought it was hysterical. They had tons of fun for the whole 30 min they played in it. I thought it was going to be hours and hours of fun. :) It took me way longer to make it. I guess that's what I get for being on the computer. ;)

No comments: