ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Friday, August 24, 2012

Photo Show and Tell - Beauty

This week I am submitting a picture for my beautiful cousins photo link party :) The theme is Beauty. Here is the picture I chose...

When I was looking through my pics trying to find one for this, I saw this one and didn't think twice. I think the thing I find most beautiful in life is family, but there is something so special and it fills my heart to watch my husband with our kids. Especially at a place like the beach. There is no tvs, no computers, no phones, pretty much no stress. Family at it's purest, most natural form.

To Join in on the fun, head over to my cousin Nancy's blog!
Small Things with Love

4 comments:

Jill Wellington said...

Awwww...love those happy summer times!

Jen said...

I love this pic!! so sweet and simple! new follower of your blog :)

B said...

Gorgeous photo! Hope you all are doing well!

Unknown said...

I was so happy to see that you linked up! Thanks for giving into my demands! I love seeing pictures of your family!

If you are up for it, I am hosting another link party this week--the theme is summer.

Thanks again, and hopefully see you in person soon!
Nancy