ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Thursday, November 06, 2008

I am a Sparky and Proximidade Kinda Gal

Well at least this cool mom I know, Julie thinks so!! Thank you Julie!!! She gave me a couple awards, check them out...

“This blog invests and believes, in ‘proximity’ [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' - being close through proxy]. These blogs are all charming and they aim to show the marvels of friendship. Let’s give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to eight bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.”

Sa. Weet!

I love getting awards! Thank you again! The problem I run into is passing them on. I have the toughest time narrowing it down. I give both of these awards to the following super rad blogs...

  1. Go Graham Go!
  2. Confessions of a Baltimore Housewife
  3. Fresh Mommy
  4. Zook Light
  5. The Homesteading Housewife
  6. The Wise (*Young*) Mommy
  7. Nessas Place

6 comments:

Felicia said...

Aww..thank you! You are so sweet!

Dana Clover said...

I feel special! thanks so much!

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

Thanks so much for the awards; they make me feel rad on this rainy day today!

Tabitha Blue said...

Thank you so much!!!! *blushing* Makes me feel so special today :)

Looks like you deserve it! What a cute blog, chica!

NH Yocal said...

Oh my goodness, thank you so much. I love them. Will post them today!

Nessa said...

TY so Much!!! Haloscan is being a pain and didn't notify me of new messages til today so i just saw this. I loves awards and I will definitely pass this on. Ty for thinking of me.