ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My work's Easter party.





My work had an open house Easter party this evening. There was roughly around 300 kids that showed up. It was really nice and James had a great time with the Easter bunny, painting eggs (i helped of course!), seeing the baby animals, and much more. He was such a good boy and I am so proud of him. I was kind of nervous he was going to freak out with that many people around. He was actually kind of the opposite. He was reaching out for anyone that came over and said hi. He was quite the people person, I am so relieved! He is fast asleep in his crib now, he was one wore out little boy from all of the fun!

I have a better picture taken of him with the Easter bunny, but I don't have a scanner to scan it in. The photographer did a pretty darn good job for photographing around 300 kids in an hour and a half! props to her!

No comments: