ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Saturday, April 05, 2008

spring is here...yipee!

James and I ventured out into the fresh air yesterday and took a nice long well overdue walk. This wasn't the first walk of the season, we have taken a couple measly walks before. This was the walk of all walks...I definatly got my excersize in for the day! We really traveled around our neighborhood, which was the first time since we moved to our current home in December. I love this town it is just so beautiful.

Here Mom, I found you a house. Kind of a creepy old house
James enjoying his walk
I could have stood in this spot all day.
A huge bird we saw.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA! geeze that place looks to much like a fulltime job! You get crackin on it and when its finished I'll see..looks pretty neat though.. Mama