ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Saturday, August 23, 2008

My First Blog Award!! YIPEE!!!

I received a Kind Blogger 2008 Award from my bloggin/June mama pal Sara! That really does mean a lot to me, and really made my day! Thank you thank you!!!


The Rules:
1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award.
2. Four (4) of them are followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

The people I believe are kindly deserving of this award are:

~Melissa at The Adventures of Maddie and Me, and New Baby B. (She has been reading my blog pretty much since I started it and always leaves such KIND comments)

~Kari-Anne at Life with the Bynoes and Stopping Time Photography. (She always leaves such nice comments and is a true friend)

~Renée at Cutie Booty Cakes (I just recently came across her wonderful blog and love it. She has a lot of readers and she still has time to read tons of other blogs and leave comments!)

~C at That Nora Girl (She always has such nice things to say and is super funny :) If we lived closer to each other, I am sure we would hang out!)

~Michelle at The Majestic Farm (She is an extremely kind and generous person that always has such great things to say!)

I could so easily do more than five! Thank you again...I am gonna slap this baby somewhere on a sidebar!

4 comments:

Kari-Anne said...

awwww you are so sweet . I needed that today as I am sad Leon is in Europe and I am alone with 5 kids + one foster child , by new business and a big messy house lol . And on that note , when you said on the post
" I am going to slap this baby on a a side bar " I am like ... no no .. you should not slap a baby lol lol .. as you can tell I need some sleep .

Hope you have a great day - and than you again .

Sara said...

You deserve it!

Sara

Melissa said...

Aww! Thanks Bridge!! I feel so honored! And I think you deserved it as well! :)

Kari-Anne said...

I wanted to say that Bridget you must be one of the nicest people in the blogging world :o) And all the people that know you in real life are very blessed ..