ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Friday, August 01, 2008

What the lil guy has been up to

James is all over the place these days. Getting into anything he can. I'm pretty sure he thinks me saying no to him is the equivalent to me saying, "Yes James, please stand up on the backside of the couch and jump." or "You should probably play in the garbage, that would be fun!" or "If you are hungry, you can just find little pieces of old food crumbs, paper, or whatever on the floor and eat it." He does listen sometimes, and that is more than what I expect out of him at this age.

He is such a sweet little boy and cuddles with me in the morning before breakfast. He can run now, he is very sturdy on his feet. He goes to bed with no bottle!!!! YAY big boy! We cut him off of it about a month ago now, and he is doing great. He doesn't cry or anything when we put him in his crib, he falls right to sleep! He is doing more and more talking everyday. I was trying to count how many and sitting here right now counting on my fingers, I came up with around 15 words. I am sure there are a couple I am forgetting. He loves other people, when he is in his stroller on a walk, or in the cart at a store, everyone we pass he holds his little hand up and says hi. Quite the socialite! It still amazes me how fast they grow, and he is no exception. He is finally getting some more hair on top and it looks like he is going to have some curls!

I can't believe it's August already...I don't want summer to end!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little man you have! Kudos to you for ditching the bottle... Ava and I are so not there yet. I may be coming to you for advice! Thanks for visiting me over at babyfriendlyla.com :) xoxo, Ro

Melissa said...

Aww, bridge your photos are getting better and better! Well, I guess that little guy is a good subject too! But I love these latest pics.

Him and Maddie sound a lot alike personality wise.

Just the 3 of us said...

Hey can you come train Jaden and get him off the bottle? Thanks :) hehe!
Ok, so APRIL won HOH!!! yayyy!!! It was awesome. Her and Michelle were the last 2, it was brutal! Dan gave April an awesome motivational pep talk, it was cool, I hope they show it on the show on Sunday.

Nicole said...

Your photos are awesome.

Sara said...

The jumping on the couch drives me crazy too! I love the black and white pics!

Anonymous said...

Summer never has to end if you really dont want it to... ;0) Love from AZGrammypants

Krista said...

I really like the picture where his feet are in focus, great job with that one!