ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Proud mama survey

  • Children's Name? James Henry
  • How long did labor last? 13 hours
  • How long did you push? about an hour
  • Weight? 8lbs 13oz
  • Hair? dark hair
  • how much weight did you gain while pregnant? about 30 lbs
  • Did you lose it all? YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Was baby early or late? 4 days early
  • Who drove you home from the hospital? Caleb
  • Did you breastfeed? yes, not as long as I would have liked though
  • Who keeps your baby the most? me
  • How did you pick the name? James is my grandpa's name and Henry is Caleb's grandpa
  • Did you go home or somewhere else when you left the hospital? we went straight home
  • Where was the baby born? A hospital in WI
  • Did you video tape the birth? no
  • Who was in the room with you?My mom, Caleb's mom, my sister, and Caleb's sister
  • Do you want to have another? yep
  • Seriously...did you get stretch marks? stretch marks? mine look more like I got attacked my a lion or something!

No comments: