ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Award!

I recieved an award from Irene at Happy Healthy Families! Yee-haaa!!! Thanks Irene! Here it is...


Here are the rules for passing on this award:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the persons you've nominated.


Here are some great blogs I am reading right now, check them out! I give them the award:
  1. Nikowa at Knowledge House Academy
  2. Nicole at my kids, my love, my crazyness
  3. Justi at "Don't Blink"
  4. Jen at Cheaper than Therapy
  5. Sarah at In Shadows

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how nice! Thank you!

The Mom Jen said...

Bridget you are a sweetheart, thanks so much for the love!

Beat Black said...

thanks so much!! your blog is adorable and I'm so happy to be recognized by you :)

Nicole said...

Thank You, Bridget!