ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Sunday, October 05, 2008

first haircut

The day before we got our pictures taken (Friday) I decided to cut James' hair. His hair wasn't crazy or too out of control, but I thought it would be nice to clean him up for the pictures. The only guys hair I ever cut is Caleb's and I just buzz his. I was going to attempt a squirmy wormy child who doesn't even let me comb his hair. I thought I was in for quite the task. I was very nervous that I was totally going to botch it. High chair-check. TV turned to a cartoon-check. Crackers and juice-check. It turned out a lot easier than I thought! I didn't cut a ton off, but here are the results...

BEFORE:
I like his facial expression in the above one...what a goober.
AFTER:

See, not too much. You probably wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't said anything. I am still pretty proud of myself though.

7 comments:

Sara said...

Good job! It looks really good and picture worthy!

Nicole said...

Good job! I can't cut hair. And Soren's will always be chopped off and then grows long again. lol

Breanna said...

awe how cute!

Kate said...

I'm impressed! I've been wanting to do a little trimming to Dylan's, but I don't think I could do it myself. Good job! You managed to get in a trim and still keep him looking like a little boy, not a big boy :)

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

I would have noticed. He looks very handsome with his big boy hair cut. :)

NH Yocal said...

I think you did an awesome job. That first cut is always tricky, especially when their hair is real fine. He looks like a cutie indeed.

Anonymous said...

SOOO CUTE! I love it!