ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Sunday, October 05, 2008

first haircut

The day before we got our pictures taken (Friday) I decided to cut James' hair. His hair wasn't crazy or too out of control, but I thought it would be nice to clean him up for the pictures. The only guys hair I ever cut is Caleb's and I just buzz his. I was going to attempt a squirmy wormy child who doesn't even let me comb his hair. I thought I was in for quite the task. I was very nervous that I was totally going to botch it. High chair-check. TV turned to a cartoon-check. Crackers and juice-check. It turned out a lot easier than I thought! I didn't cut a ton off, but here are the results...

BEFORE:
I like his facial expression in the above one...what a goober.
AFTER:

See, not too much. You probably wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't said anything. I am still pretty proud of myself though.

7 comments:

Sara said...

Good job! It looks really good and picture worthy!

nicole said...

Good job! I can't cut hair. And Soren's will always be chopped off and then grows long again. lol

Breanna and Dave said...

awe how cute!

Kate said...

I'm impressed! I've been wanting to do a little trimming to Dylan's, but I don't think I could do it myself. Good job! You managed to get in a trim and still keep him looking like a little boy, not a big boy :)

Tara @ Feels like home said...

I would have noticed. He looks very handsome with his big boy hair cut. :)

Melinda Zook said...

I think you did an awesome job. That first cut is always tricky, especially when their hair is real fine. He looks like a cutie indeed.

Roxanne said...

SOOO CUTE! I love it!

There was an error in this gadget