ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2008

17 months old!


Mr. James Henry is 17 months old today. EEK! Where has the time gone? He is such a fun and happy little guy just curious of how this world works. A little over a week ago he went outside while it was snowing for the first time (minus last year when he was a wee one) He was in utter amazement. "Wow...wow...wow...wow," He continued on while standing and staring up with his arms stiff as a board directly out in front of him opening and closing his fists, trying to feel the snow. I just LOVE how it is the simplest of things that bring them happiness.

Things he is doing:
~ Absolutly loving bath time, just say the word and he is trying to climb in the tub himself.
~ Talking a bunch. My favorite thing, now that I have been working a bit more has been when I leave and he happily waves at me and says bye bye mama. His most comonly used words are: stuck, more, c'mon (said: mon), bwootah...trying to figure this one out still, juice. He says a bunch more, but I am not going to list them.
~He has a really great sense of humor...just a goofy little kid.
~He is a little rebel. When I say something like James don't eat my scarf, he will stop and stare at me and just pretend to do it. Sassy pants :)
~He can sort colors.
~ Attempt the itsy bitsy spider hand motions.
~Still loves bustin a move to any music.
~Plays really well with other kids.
~Sleeping well, minus the night terrors. They scare the crap out of me, but have calmed down lately. He normally sleeps from 7:30p-7:00a. Then a 1.5-2 hour long nap after lunch.

I think that is enough for now, I don't want to bore you. I just like to have this written somewhere!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

He is just beautiful! This is beautifully written and what a great memory you will have. I need to do this too! My mind gets worse with each kid!

Nicole said...

He is a great little boy!

Welcome to the Mouse House said...

He is such a beautiful boy

Anonymous said...

oh he's so gorgeous...got award for you. :)

Sara said...

James is so cute! The Little Monkey hits 17 months today and I also can't believe how fast it has gone by. We went away on a cruise for five days and I swear he grew three inches while we were gone!

That Nora Girl said...

He's bee-aut-ee-ful! Happy Seventeen Months, James!

xaggfguiljuytre <--That's a message from his buddy Liam! :)

Unknown said...

Happy 17 month Birthday James! He is a cutie!!

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I remember exactly what he looked like as a wee infant. It is hard to believe that our little June babes are growing up. He looks like a big kid already!

Justi said...

Aw, sorry I am late with this! But, happy 17 mo. b-day, James!!