ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Friday, December 12, 2008

7 tag

7 Things I can do
1. be a mommy
2. love a lot
3. tie my shoe
4. take photos
5. knit
6. vote
7. laugh

7 Things I cannot do
1. balance on anything other than my own two feet, that is even a struggle sometimes.
2. drive a stick
3. remember stuff, I have a horrible memory
4. sing...well
5. wear flip flops year round
6. confront people
7. wear socks to bed

7 Things I always say
1. sweet
2. oh
3. no-no James
4. naughty
5. I love you
6. can you say...
7. yes

7 Things I can always eat
1. chipotle
2. pickles
3. curry chicken with noodles
4. chocolate
5. pizza
6. brownies
7. raw green beans

7 Things I love to do
1. cuddle with James
2. stay home and play with James
3. talk to my mommy and sister everyday
4. use my creativity
5. take pictures
6. listen to music with Caleb
7. blog

7 People I tag
EVERYONE!

No comments: