ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Monday, April 20, 2009

22 months

Wait? That means in 2 months he is going to be... gulp. oh my.
My favorite out of this set is the first one and I also like his pretend sleep face.
This is the part where I tell you what's new with him and the things he is doing, but really, what isn't he doing?
  • He is all over the place and wanting everything.
  • He loves to play with his cars
  • He is turning into kind of a picky eater, which I hate because I always thought that would be the other parents who had picky kid eaters, not me. He loves hot dogs. eek.
  • He can count to 6, minus 2 most of the time.
  • He can repeat the abc's after I say the letters.
  • He is saying a lot of words, he mostly says single words. Only a few double words. If I want him to attempt a new word I have to ask him to yell it. Which he then normally does.
  • He has some pretty fancy dance moves.
  • He LOVES to be outside, I think if he had it his way we would all probably be living outside.
  • He is just a fun, happy, energetic kid!!! Good golly I love him!

4 comments:

Just the 3 of us said...

He is such a cutie pie!

Roxy said...

He looks so much bigger than he did when you did these when he was a baby!

Anonymous said...

Oh remember these when he was little?? I'm with Roxy, he sure looks alot bigger!! like giant compared to the olden days!

Anonymous said...

I like his fake sleep ones!