ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I love leftovers...normally

Warning: If you get nauseous easily please stop reading...there maybe some disturbing photos ahead :) This is what you are getting this time around for belly pics...I will post ocassional pics of me in this dress maybe?
So here I am 23 weeks pregnant with James...
This was taken 3 minutes ago in my bathroom at 13 1/2 weeks, I'll be 14 on Friday.
hmmmm....I think I am going to be sick



pregnant

3 comments:

Bowen said...

Hi Bridge! I wanted to write you an email but realized I don't have your email address! Just letting you know that unfortunately the party on the 11th has been canceled because of some family issues ... I don't know if you were planning on coming down, but wanted to make sure you knew. For now we'll have to keep in touch electronically. I love seeing your little one grow!!

Breanna said...

You look great! I popped a lot faster with reagan, its normal :)

Melissa said...

Hello, I could have taken that exact same picture, well type of picture with my two pregnancies. lol! I hate to lol, but i can totally relate. Not funny NOW, but it will be later. I eventually evened up, and dropped a bit and looked smaller. But it is amazing how much faster you pop out! xoxo han in there!