ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Almost 19 weeks!!!

Wow, this is going fast! I will be 19 weeks on Friday. This picture looks exactly like the last one I posted. I am ready to look pregnant so I don't feel so disgusting and fat.
In two weeks from yesterday, the 17th, we will (hopefully, if babe cooperates) be finding out if the lil peanut is a boy or girl!! Lots of people think it is a girl, but I am thinking a boy. Caleb's family doesn't make girls :) I am going to put a poll on the sidebar so make your guesses!

Jumping into my second trimester, I was so excited to start feeling better and have more energy. Thus far, that hasn't been the case. I am still tired all the time and actually have been nauseated again! What the heck? In the last week my sciatic nerve has been driving me crazy too. What the heck? With James I was deathly ill for the whole first trimester. I swear it was like the 1st day of the 2nd I was miraculously better and had tons of energy. It's funny how you think after having the first pregnancy the second would just be the same. It is amazing how different they can be.

My food cravings have been funny this time around. As I am typing this my mouth is all chopped up from eating a small box of sour patch kids. It's like I crave extreme flavors. Sour...lemons, limes, sour candies. Then on the other end of the spectrum spicy, spicy, spicy...jalapenos and crushed red pepper on everything. It's a good thing I haven't started getting heartburn yet :) With James I craved salty things like green olives and yellow mustard. I also ate at subway at least once a week.

Please remember to take your guess at the poll!

5 comments:

Becki said...

I think you definitely look pregnant :) Hope you're feeling better soon!

Breanna said...

YAY Belly!!! You look great!

Jenny said...

I agree that you definitely look pregnant! So sorry that you are still not feeling great...hope it passes soon!!
Can't wait to hear what you are having. I'm so excited for you!

Andrea said...

Congratulations! How exciting! We are expecting again (a little boy) also at the end of October.

Melissa said...

Wow! I feel like I could have written this exact same post when I was preggo with #2.

And I swear, I would see strangers in public and they would look at me and I would say "hi,yesiampregnantagain" Cause I was so worried that I just looked like I hadn't lost my preggo look from the first time. Remember I was only 6 mos postpartum when I got preggers again.

I can't wait for you to find out the sex!