ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ada Catherine is here!!

James' baby sister was born last Tuesday, January 5th, 2010 at 1:05 PM! Weighing 8lbs 4 oz and 20 inches long. Labor was GREAT! So smooth, I woke up at around 2 am with mild contractions about 5 min apart. I took a bath for an hour and a half, woke up Caleb and headed to the hospital. When we got there I was 3 cm dilated. I got into the bath tub there for an hour or so, got out and I was 5 cm dilated. They were coming pretty strong so I got an epidural. I dilated to a 7 right afterwards. I needed to stay on antibiotics for at least four hours so after the epidural we just hung out and waited. After the four hours were up my doctor broke my water. I was at 8 cm for a little while and then went to 10. I pushed for 15 minutes and she was here!

She has a proud big brother! He was pretty excited and the first thing he asked was if she could play cars with him. :)








11 comments:

JenFink said...

Congratulations Bridget! She is just beautiful! James is going to love her to pieces!

B said...

What a beautiful little one! Congratulations! Glad to see your labor went well - mine was a nightmare!

Just the 3 of us said...

awwww congratulations!!! She is such a beauty and I love her name. I love all the pictures, it is so cute to see James with her. He'll be an awesome big brother I'm sure cuz our Juners rock!!! :)

Jenny said...

She's beautiful, Bridget! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bridget, Caleb, and James! What a beautiful new addition! Let us know if we can be of any help in any way. Say hello to your mother, "Anonymous" for us...lol

Steve and Marty

HipMomma said...

Aw, congrats!! She's beautiful. Enjoy every moment.

Breanna said...

OMG Congratulations!!!!! She is absolutely precious!!! I love all of the pictures and its so precious to see james with his little sister =)

You have a beautiful family!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! :)

Priscilla said...

Congrats!!! She's adorable!!

ashleygabiou said...

She is so cute!!

Mommy Tay said...

Oh she is so gorgeous! Congrats! Glad everything went smoothly and James likes his new baby sister.