ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 1

Day 1- Your favorite song


I have been, for a really long time, torn between two songs as being my favorite song of all time. I LOVE Dave Matthew's Band Crash. I really don't know why, I mean there isn't any sort of meaning behind it besides that I just love it. The other candidate for the title of favorite is Into the Mystic by Van Morrison. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Van Morrison. Hands down my favorite band. I grew up listening to him, and I just can't get enough...It also helps that I am a "brown eyed girl." :)

What's your favorite song?? Join in if you have a blog! Even if you don't leave a comment with the answer! I would love to hear about YOU!

1 comment:

ashleygabiou said...

November rain by Guns N' Roses is by far my favorite song and Black Velvet by Alannah Myles is a definate close second :)