ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 2

Day 2 - your favorite movie
If I would have been asked this question 2 months or so ago, I would have a different answer. Something like Old School, a funny fall back movie because I don't really know. Well, I finally figured it out! A few weeks ago I was given a wedding shower from some of my family. They did this "how well do you know the bride" game and this was one of the questions for me to answer. I just kept thinking no one was going to get it since I didn't even know the answer. BAM! It hit me like a ton of bricks. THE WIZARD OF OZ! My sister and I watched this movie a ton when we were little. Went through my early adulthood and kind of forgot about it and never really watched it. Now as a mom, and with James loving it, I just realize and can appreciate what an amazing movie it is!


Ada is 8 months old today!!! CRAZY!

No comments: