ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Monday, March 21, 2011

Legos

The other day Caleb and James disappeared. I found them in James' room and the condition of his floor made my jaw drop. They spent at least 5 hours that day on that floor creating. I consider myself to be pretty creative, Caleb really wowed me. He made 3 or 4 airplanes, a jail with guardsmen and a watch tower with more armed guardsmen, and a bunch of cars and boats. For some reason when I sit down to a pile of Legos all I can build are houses. Square houses, with maybe a couple windows and a door. I am sure I will be better with the whole dressing Barbie thing with Ada. Not going to lie, I am looking forward to those days.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jenny said...

oh I am jealous! Eli never seems to play with anything for more than 10 minutes still! I must say I am looking forward to playing with barbies and dolls in a few years! I grew up with 3 sisters so that's all I knew!

viking blanket outlast said...

Oh My GOD 5 hours is too much for playing with toys but in the other way this is very good like your child how much learned and made more thing.
Thank you for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

I meant to comment earlier, in that when you were little, I would have vacuumed up all those, like I did to the Barbie shoes!!

Just the 3 of us said...

Holy legos!!!! that is awesome! i love the pictures.