ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Saturday, April 02, 2011

We be walking

Photobucket These pictures don't really have anything to do with this post. Well, I guess it is about walking and there is a picture of my feet. Uh. Yeah. Last Friday was the last day of this weight loss challenge I have been doing for the last 12 weeks. It was an online based thing. Caleb did it with me and we rocked it! I think I failed to mention that I won it! Caleb wasn't officially in the challenge , he would have totally won it otherwise. Now that it's over, I am trying to think of things to keep me motivated or to make me accountable for. So, I have been thinking about walking. I have walked 10.5 miles the last 2 weeks. Only 3 walks at 3.5 miles each. I thought it would be fun, for me I guess, if I kept an on going tally of how many miles I have walked on the side of my blog. This way I am not blogging a ton about my weight loss journey... boring...but still, it's out there for people to see. Anyone want to join me? Photobucket

5 comments:

ashleygabiou said...

ok.... So where are the pictures of you???? You could do what I am doing and try to lose the weight before this wedding in August that you are taking photos for. Thats my goal and I am determined to do it :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet babies. Love Maama McP

Nicole said...

You are so good. I tried and only made it three times on the treadmill. SAD.

Sarah M Jacobson said...

I'm with you Bridge!!

Anonymous said...

I have these picts on my back ground at home and work...LOVE!!!..Maama McP