ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

These days

This is a vow to take more pictures of my kids. We have been doing so much fun stuff lately with this beautiful weather, lots of play dates with new friends, BBQs with friends and family, garage sale adventures, fun days in the yard, yummy restaurants, beach days! yep, I just said that!, parks, the list seriously goes on. I leave my camera at home. :( I need to find a happy medium. I take too many pictures of my children sitting on the couch or laying on the floor and nothing of them doing fun things, discovering the world, meeting new people, etc. I think I promise too many things. But this my dears, will happen. Stay tuned for a post tonight. We are going to Lego KidFest this afternoon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

B said...

Beautiful pics!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby girl. Love MaamaMcP