ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Back to School

Photobucket
The moment James has been waiting ever so patiently came yesterday. He got to go back to school. This is his second year of preschool, so not a lot different than last year. Same room, some of the same kids, and even one of the teachers is the same. He always tells me he is so shy. This sort of worried me last year, for normal (or not so normal) mom fears. I have no worries for him this year. I think he has come out of his shell a TAD. He seems to warm up to people faster than he used to.

I remember this from last year, wanting to know every tiny detail from his first day. How did it go? Did you have fun? What did you do first? Then what did you do? Did you go to the bathroom? What did you have for snack? Were the kids nice? Were your teachers nice? Then what did you do? Not sure if this is a boy thing or a preschool thing, or a combo of both, but the answer I always get is, "It was good." That does not come close to fulfilling the need of info I desire! I decide to give it a go again and ask another question,
"Were you a good boy?"
His reply," Well, they didn't kick me out."
This threw me way off guard, I come back with, "That's good."
I don't know about this one yet. :) No, I know that he is a good boy, for the most part. Maybe just a little sassy? He is my little sweetie pie lover boy. So concerned that Ada loves him. He is gentle, sensitive, a good cuddle buddy, pretty smart and all around the best little boy I know. (And that is not being biased at all!! wink wink)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Bri said...

So adorable! Love his response!

We're Backyardigans lovers around here, also. Or, Ava is. Me, eh moderately annoyed by them!