ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Friday, December 02, 2011

Happy December!

I have been doing a lot of catching up with work. I am really trying hard to get all of my editing DONE by the end of next week. I think it will happen. In the mean time, I feel like the kids and I have been just hanging around the house lately, slightly bored. Let the winter season begin.

I am really realizing, as much as I want to keep track of pictures, I really need to start writing more. Of course, so those of you who like reading will have something to read, and so I can remember this stuff. These kids are only going to be this size today. That's it. I need to enjoy them and remember them at this size. Right now.

We had a nice visit from Caleb's brother Than today. It was nice to have someone come over, since I feel like I have been too busy to play. Still trying to balance it all out. Now my mind is just set on working non stop until it's done. Then I will have lots of time to play.

We got our tree up last weekend. I think it's funny how we really celebrate Christmas for over a month. It gets SO hyped up. Not going to lie, I totally fall for it...and LOVE it.

So Thanksgiving was interesting. We went to Caleb's grandma's house then headed to my Aunt's house. Good times. Poor James. As we are all sitting around eating, James, Ada, and my cousins Violet and Mick were all sitting at the kids table. I walked over to see how everyone was eating. James was just kind of sitting there looking a little uneasy. I asked him if he was OK. No time to reply, he threw up all over the table. Poor little guy.
Here are some pics from the last couple days...






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love......Maama