ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Monday, June 23, 2008

vacation, birthday, picture overload

I am finally back to blogging! My mom just left this morning :( My sister and Dean are here until Wed, then all of the fun will be over! We had an awesome past week! We were up at my aunt Amy's beautiful cabin most of last week. We came home Friday, got ready for James' b-day party, and had a very nice little party with family on Sat. I could not have asked for a better time. The weather thankfully cooperated and it was beautiful the whole time my mom was here. I am going to add some pics and try not to put too many up. I downloaded pics from my camera, and my sister's camera and it was close to 700 pictures!! She is a little crazy when it comes to the camera too!

Here is Amy's beautiful cabin, I could easlily live there :)
Here is our little family...
James on a little walk through the woods in his new Maclaren Volo Stroller. It was a birthday present from his Grammy!!! THANKS GRAMMY!
My mama and Bruce
Grammy and James
James playing in the lake for the first time. He LOVED it. He kept wanting to run right in, he got very mad at me when I wouldn't let him!
My sister Erika and I.
James with his delicious first cupcake at his birthday party.
He definatly got the hang of it!

James and Caleb swinging at the park where his birthday party was! I am SO thankful it was absolutly beautiful out!

Uncle Dean and Auntie Erika!

3 comments:

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

How fun Bridget! I want to stay at that cabin too! I'm glad James had a great birthday.

That Nora Girl said...

As always, I love your photos. Good to have you back to blogging! I am happy that the weather cooperated for James' party!

Melissa said...

I love the pic of you and your family! You guys are gorgeous!

Great pictures of him with the cupcake! So cute!