ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Friday, August 07, 2009

Homemade chalk paint

I came across this recipe and idea from a blog I read. Thanks Carol!

It is for paintable chalk...really very fun, James loved it.
It is so simple and easy, you probably already have the ingredients.
2 tbl cornstarch
2 tbl water
4 drops food coloring
This is to make one color. James and I tried doing just half of the ingredients and I recommend the whole thing. We ran out pretty quick.

It was so simple James did most of the work :)






4 comments:

The Majestic Farm said...

Looks like fun! We'll have to try that!

By the way...if you are having sciatic pain you should try seeing a chiroprator. I did with my 2nd pregnancy and it helped so much - especially since they had a table that stretched and I could lay face down for a few minutes! That felt soooooo good! Hope it gets better for you.

Theta Mom said...

How awesome is that? Looks like a day of total fun!

Melissa said...

you are not kidding about the cute leggers!

Momto3LittleFlowers said...

That is TOTALLY awesome!! Happy to be catching up with yout blog!

There was an error in this gadget