ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddPhotography Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Phone dump...

So yesterday's post (see below), was a little rushed and pressured by those who will go nameless. I was basically pretty short to post the pics, and I only talked about the stuff that I did take pics of.
I also want to take a sec to talk about some of the other stuff we did.

For Christmas celebrations we also went over to Caleb's mom's house on xmas eve. The kids had lots of fun. Caleb's mom got huge cardboard boxes and kids spent the night making forts and coloring. Then the day after xmas we went over to Caleb's brother's house to celebrate with his dad.

For our Christmas present, my aunt Debbie bought James and I tickets to see The Wizard of Oz at the Children's Theater. It was SO great. They did a fantastic job. The rest of the pictures are just random pictures that were on my phone, thought I would get them on here.
















1 comment:

B said...

I love love LOVE the picture of Ada in the sunglasses :)